Xiaomi has discharged a portion of the best spending plan cell phones with incredible client bolster. The Smartphone goliath, has constantly attempted to convey increasingly improvement to its gadget to push more updates. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, propelled in Dec 2016, is the following spending plan cell phone after the Redmi Note 3. In the event that have effectively got your gadget, you may know about Android Nougat beta for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. The uplifting news is, you can Successfully root Redmi Note 4.
In case you’re the person who loves to tinker with Android gadgets, establishing your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and introducing custom ROMs ought to be your first decision. Establishing won’t permit you to evacuate Bloatware additionally enhance your gadget’s execution. In case you’re not mindful of the term Rooting, you can read everything about Android establishing.
Since you have at long last chosen to Root your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, let me control you through the whole establishing technique. We can’t root our Android gadgets specifically as these days, Manufacturers bolt the Bootloader on your gadget. The bolted bootloader won’t permit establishment of any custom programming projects or change framework documents. To start with we have to open the Bootloader on Redmi Note 4. At that point we can introduce TWRP to streak the Root document (SuperSU) in Redmi Note 4 as known by his codename “nikel.”
- A Windows PC.
- Mi Unlock Tool
- ADB Fastboot Tool
- ADB USB Drivers
- TWRP Recovery for Redmi Note 4: Download
- SuperSU v2.78: Download
Procedure to root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Unlocking Bootloader:We first need to unlock the bootloader, which will allow installation of custom software (TWRP).
- Installing TWRP Custom Recovery: We will install the TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in our device. Through TWRP we can flash files without messing with code.
- Root Redmi Note 4: In this step, we will flash the SuperSU zip file that will root our device & install the SuperSU Root management App.
How to unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Go to MiUnlock, Sign in with your Mi ID and request for Bootloader unlock with proper reason.
- Login with the same Mi account in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
- Extract the Mi Unlock tool and launch “MiFlashUnlock.exe” file as an Administrator.
- After opening the app, click on Agree. Enter your same Mi Account details in the Mi unlock app.
- After login, Mi will check if your Account has unlock permissions
- Once you get the Device not connected message, switch off your Redmi Note 4 & boot into fastboot mode (Press and hold Volume Down + Power button), release the button as soon as you see “Fastboot” written on screen.
- Connect your Redmi Note 4 using a USB cable & click on “Unlock” in Mi Unlock tool.
- Wait for the unlock tool to unlock the bootloader on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. Once the procedure is completed, you’ll something similar to this:
- You have now successfully unlocked the bootloader on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. You can now head on to installing TWRP Custom Recovery in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
How to install TWRP Recovery in Xaiomi Redmi Note 4
- Download the ADB Fastboot tool and extract it. Transfer the downloaded TWRP.img file in ADB folder.
- Connect your Redmi Note 4 to PC by enabling USB Debugging (Go to Settings > About Device > Tap on Build Number 7 times. Return to Settings > Developer options > Enable USB Debugging)
- Launch the “command.bat” file from ADB folder. Run the below command to check if everything is setup well. It will return code with connected devices.
- To boot the device in fastboot mode, type:
adb reboot bootloader
- Now the final step of TWRP installation, type:
fastboot flash recovery
You have not successfully installed TWRP custom recovery. You can now install custom ROMs, MODs, Kernels & Xposed too. It’s time to root Redmi Note 4 using TWRP.
How to Root Redmi Note 4 (Installing SuperSU):
- Transfer the SuperSU.zip file in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4’s Internal memory. Turn off your device.
- Boot into TWRP custom recovery mode using Press and hold Vol Up and power button.
- Click on Install and locate the SuperSU Root file from the list.
- Swipe to confirm installation of SuperSU Root file in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
- After the installation is completed, Clear Dalvik cache and Cache. Now reboot your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
You have successfully rooted your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 with latest SuperSU v2.78 that works even with Nougat beta MIUI ROM. To check Root status, you can use any Root checker App from Playstore.